So today I am going to show my parents the house I think I will put an offer on. My real estate agent and I found this house by chance... It was not even one we planned on looking at but we had a little extra time so we drove around a couple neighborhoods seeing if we saw anything.
I may soon own a house. CRAZY. I am finally growing up.
While looking at the houses my real estate agent tells me "dude, Alisha you are just like a guy... the first thing you look at it the garage". FML. This is not even the first time I have been told I am like a guy in some way or another... oh well.
I do have the greatest family. My parents are so supportive and came up last minute to see the house. After all I am a daddy and mommy's little girl and seek approval for everything I do. Also my cute little sister is planning what to do with the basement already. haha.
Also on a non-related topic I hate ASTHMA... I have not had to bad of problems lately but today it is kicking my butt... has killed to breath for the last hour and a half. I even took medicine for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment